Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Too Lazy

"Earlier people used to switch on TV's after getting bored with their routine work.Now they switch on to routine work after getting bored with TV"
I saw Parineeta with *Vidya Balan* giving her good performance.A good movie..Good music..i did not like rekha though .Good i did not go for Kya Kool hain hum..pathetic movie saw d movie in cable for half an hour. could not tolerate anymore..God only knows how few of my classmates went for that movie after the last exams n a few liked it too :-o .
But we 3 of us my friends chose to just hang around the south bombay area.. which was anytime better than watching that movie.
These days i have been doing absolutely nothing except for wasting time...Thats wat am exactly doing these days get up late @ around 9am for sure not before that, also with the heavy rains in mumbai, am just too lazy to move out anywhere out of my house . I have been sticking on to the television watching anything that comes on ..i have been watching POGO channel, Star One ,and some "K" serials too..n Movies on the comp.
I liked Star One channel .I watched most of the serials .SARABHAI's been one of my favourites..I did feel that KHICHDI was a bit boring ( Pain to an extend ) it was better in starting episodes that i have seen.I liked SIDDHANT, wat else hmmm n the usual K serials ....toooo boring but forcefully made to watch these serials :( Also liked "THE GR8 INDIAN COMEDY SHOW" .It was worth watching some prog in DISCOVERY Channel.
Infact i have been lazy to such an extend that i have not been reading d blogs that i never missed a single posts even during my exams....i atleast used to scan through the blogs...woooo
Television - Education or Entertainment???

No comments: