Sunday, February 13, 2005

My Blog is Alive~

Hiii ,
am back after having a good time...All i did is had Masti n no studies( yahan tak ki i bunked my office, Classes). afterall my brother was here for Only 18days.....Anywayzzz we had a good time.. right from the Choclates , Dresses n wat not everything n anything i demanded n he got me..So sweet of my Brother:) aur is sab ke saath hamara jhagda bhi hota tha par agar bhai behan me jhagda n ho to kya baat hai:d ..
Everything has to come to an end, so woh US chalagaya aur jaldi padai khatam karde... all our wishes r with him.

I saw Black today(was supposed to see it with my Mom on Valentines day) but aaj hi dekh liyaa..i Liked the movie....kaafi touching tha. Par mujhe lagta hai ki Mr Sahai shouldn't have returned then it would have been still better..but finally Movie hain so it was okay..they had to end it somehow..
Its a must read...
Check this site

No comments: