Saturday, December 25, 2004

Mood Indigo.....

Hello ppl,
I am having a good time these days, My schedule is something like get up aaram se go to company with not much responsibilities (so no tension), Come back for my class n finally have my dinner n Sleep Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Thats all i have been doing for a month or so n no Value adding stuff, will have to get back to discipline soon, coz exams ke liye padna padega have to get a first class this time atleast n not Get a 55% n get a 2nd class...
I had been to Mood Indigo. a couple of days back,AMAZING place IIT.Wonderful Place, ....I can go on n on abt the IITians..Wish i would be thr as a student in IITB sometime (MAY BE MY NEXT BIRTH).Anywayzzzzzzz i attended the classical instrment thr..superbbbbbbb players most from SIES, OUR south indian gumbal...Proud to be one among them:D
i have recorded a few playing the violin, will try uploading them soon..
n Cha Cha Cha workshop was ok....but the instructor was too good...but somehow i liked Salsa More than Cha Cha Cha....
wanted to attend Hariharan's concert but sad i could not had my classes on the very same day...
Thats it for now..

No comments: